- If you have a Scholar’s Concessionary Permit (£5 from the Travel Shop located at the bus station) you pay half the adult fare on the TfGM College and TfGM Circular buses.
- If you travel on a TfGM bus that is operated by the same company morning and afternoon, then you will be able to purchase a cheaper weekly ticket.
- Diamond Buses weekly tickets are only £10.50 and available to purchase on the bus each week or via mobile phone app – 961, 663, 664, 665, 666. The weekly pass is valid on any local Diamond Bus service in the Wigan area, and also at evenings and weekends.
- Finches weekly tickets are £9.00 and available to purchase on the bus each week – 657, 951,962. These are only valid on the college bus.
- SJR Private buses charge £2.50 for the single journey and £3.00 for return journeys. You can also purchase a cheaper weekly ticket at £10.50
Click here for the timetables of TFGM Wigan college buses. See page 31 onwards for SJR buses.
Click here for the timetables of private college buses.
Click here for a full list of college buses by area, with links to Google maps of their routes.
If you would like to make any comments or suggestions about the bus routes, please contact the relevant bus company directly on the numbers shown below:
- Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM): 0161 244 1000
- Olympia Travel: 01942 522322
- Diamond Bus: 01942 888893
- R S Tyrer: 01257 480979
- Finch Coaches: 01942 245820
- Petersway Travel: 01942 221997
- Orrell Mini Travel: 01695 633358