Our Sixth Form College
Everything we do starts with our students needs. We make sure that every student has both strong roots and high flying ambition.
On this page
In this section
Care and respect
We stand out because we base our work around a strong ethos of care and respect.
The result is an Ofsted report that confirms we are outstanding in every aspect.
We don’t set out to be different for the sake of being different, but we stand out because we believe that a strong ethos is as important as exceptional staff, outstanding support and modern facilities.
Our mission statement
We are a Catholic College dedicated to the education and development of the whole person, so that all students can realise their full potential.
To achieve this as a community we will:
- Welcome all students who are happy to be educated within a Christian environment
- Value the uniqueness and dignity of each individual
- Provide the highest standards of teaching and learning
- Show commitment to our work and the Christian values of the College
- Provide equality of opportunity, with mutual respect and positive encouragement
- Build and further develop partnerships with the local, national and international community