Close this search box.

Payment portals

Parents > Payment portals

St John Rigby College has two payment portals:


Students will receive an activation code via their college email for parents/carers to set up their parentpay account during induction

You can access the ParentPay web site at

You will need to activate your ParentPay account so that you can use the portal to:

  • Purchase Print Credits
  • Pay for DBS checks
  • Purchase a College Bus Pass
  • Pay for trips

To request a copy of your activation letter please email

UPAY – Catering

Aramark provides the catering for St John Rigby College. There are Four Catering outlets on site comprising of a Starbucks, retail shop and two hot counter areas where you can buy a wide range of breakfast & lunch items.

The shop is open daily, selling a wide range of sandwiches, snacks, crisps, confectionary, fruit, yogurts and hot and cold beverages. The hot and cold food outlets offer a full range of breakfast items, a selection of healthy nutritious meals, snacks with vegetarian and gluten free options.

Although the catering outlets accept cash, we would prefer you to use a debit/payment card, alternatively you can add credit to your student ID card via the Cashless Catering scheme, which is UPAY to save you having to bring cash or bank cards into College.

Please email if you want to discuss any special dietary requirements or allergy information.

How do I use Cashless Catering scheme?

Cashless Catering allows you to add credit to your Student ID card to spend in the College.

To get more information and register for UPAY click here.

  • You can download UPAY to your phone by searching for UPAY on the AppStore or Google Play.
  • When you register you will be asked to provide St John Rigby College’s affiliate ID which is SJRC. You will also be asked for your Student ID.

Any top up on UPAY is instant and you will receive a receipt direct to the email address you used when setting up your account. The Catering Team will also be able to check your balance immediately. If you have siblings at St John Rigby College you will need to register for separate accounts.


More from the college

Great teachers and support from the staff. Everyone cares.


Level 2 entry requirements

If you’re not quite ready to start on a Level 3 Technical course (T Levels) or a Vocational Level 3 course (BTEC) but want to begin on the path to your chosen career, the Transition Programme could be for you.  

Transition Programmes are tailored to prepare students to move onto Technical or Vocational Level 3 study. They will give you the opportunity to improve your English and Maths, your work readiness skills and introduce you to the technical skills and concepts that you will need for future study and employment. 

As part of the Transition Programme you will study a BTEC Level 2 Award in your chosen subject area as well as the BTEC Level 2 Extended Award in Work Skills. You will also have the opportunity to resit GCSE English and/or Maths if you have not yet achieved a grade 4. 

Entry criteria for Transition Programmes is four grade 3s including grade 3s in English Language and Maths GCSE.

Skip to content